IAOMT – International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
The fundamental mission of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology is to promote the health of the public at large. Essentially, the Academy shall continually examine and compile scientific research relating to the biocompatibility of oral/dental materials. This agenda should ensure a more informed use of these materials in clinical practice. Within these confines, the Academy shall:
- Accumulate and disseminate SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION;
- Promote RELEVANT RESEARCH and EDUCATION;
- Promote FUNDING for relevant research;
- Promote EDUCATION of the public, professional organizations, and other groups, by providing SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION;
- Promote NON-INVASIVE SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND therapies;
- Provide ADVISORY SERVICES if/when required.